Friend? Yes, you're my friend.
I can share anything with you without a doubt, without a shy. We can share our story without clumsiness actually, sharing jokes and laughter. You give me support when I'm feeling down, you make me happy when I'm feeling sad, and you always be my friend. How lucky I'm have a friend like you. But in the others side you're more than just my friend.
Family? Yes, you're a part of my family, I think.
Family? Yes, you're a part of my family, I think.
You give many advices when I'm feeling confused what should I do, you always try to protect me like my father do, and you always be my family, be my father in my life. But in my opinion you're more than just my family.
Teacher? Yes, you're my teacher.
Teacher? Yes, you're my teacher.
You teach me many things, you teach me how to enjoy somthing that I think I really don't like, how to speak in public, you teach me to always be sincerely, and I learn many things from yourself. You're my public figure. Even you teach me about love, and you always be my favourite teacher. How lucky I'm have a teacher like you. But, you're more than just my teacher.
Pair of lovers? I don't know about this statement certainly.
Pair of lovers? I don't know about this statement certainly.
If I say yes, you're lover. I love you and so do you. We spend our time to share our love, you bring me hapiness that I've never feel before. What we've done it's look like a pair of lovers. But no, you're not my lover. We never said anything to indicate that we're a pair of lovers. How lucky I'm if you're really my lover. But I think you're more than only a lover.
Mate? Ah, imagine that you're my mate and vice versa.
Unimaginable how happy I'm if I can life with you. Share the love and affection like as long as we do. How lucky I'm if you are my mate. But I thing you're more than only a mate.
You're my soul, you're a part of my life. Doesn't matter if it's a friend, family, teacher, pair of lovers, or mate. The most important thing is you're always here, deep in my heart. At the special place that I've built just for you. No one can replace your position.
I maybe not the one you're dreamed of.
But this is true that you're the one I dreamed of.
I maybe not the one you're waiting for.
But this is true that I will wait for you till die.
I maybe not the one you love the most.
But this is true that you're the one I love the most.
Always stay with me, by my side, it's more than enough. Cause you're my everthing.
1:39 PM
Nabilla's Pages
Posted in: 


0 comments:
Post a Comment