Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Love Birthday

Finally I knew his birthday. When he called me this morning, we talked so many things, and then he asked me, "Did you know?", of course I said "No". Then he said "I will tell you", I said "What?", he said "Today is my birthday". I was very shocked, for a several times I said "Really?", and he said "Yes". Wow, I was very happy when he said it. I have always waiting to know when will his birthday coming, and yeesss I knew it :D

When I knew now is 22nd December, I remembered something. When for the first time I gave messages to him, he told me that he just loved me, and it was on 22nd December. It means that he told that when he was in his birthday.

He is the one that I love. I love him so much, though I know I'll never be his, and he'll never be mine. But I don't care about it, because my love to him will never dissapear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | SharePoint Demo